cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

Finance App does not load on Android O

'Hoo Recruit

Finance App does not load on Android O

Just got Huawei Mate 10 that comes with Android O.

The Finance app does not load.

After starting the app, it closes automatically and goes back to home screen.  No chance to sign in at all.

Tried installing/uninstalling multiple times.  Still same problem

6 REPLIES
Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Finance App does not load on Android O

Hi - are you seeing any type of error message on the screen before the app closes?

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

I do have the same problem.

Just got Huawei Mate 10***Phone Number Removed - Learn more.***.115(C636***Phone Number Removed - Learn more.***se.
'Hoo Recruit

I do have the same problem.

Just got Huawei Mate 10***Phone Number Removed - Learn more.******Phone Number Removed - Learn more.***se.
Administratin' 'Hoo

@SkySurf @Rob_W - I opened a ticket with engineering on this and we will investigate the problem.  Thanks for reporting this.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

No error messages. No chance to sign in too. But can see that the app is running in background. Blank white screen.
Administratin' 'Hoo

Thank you Sky Surf - I have added your additional comments to the open ticket for this issue.