cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

Fidelity US Mutual Funds missing April and October 2017 distributions

Finance All-star

Fidelity US Mutual Funds missing April and October 2017 distributions

Many Fidelity mutual funds are missing their April and October 2017 quarterly distributions. I have included several examples below but expect more are impacted.

Distribution Schedule:  April, July, October, December

Missing dividend examples

FGRIX

6-Oct-17 $0.284

7-Jul-17 $0.038

FGRIX website

FEQIX

6-Oct-17 $0.421

7-Jul-17 $0.318

FBALX

13-Oct-17 $1.25

7-Jul-17 $0.092

FPURX

13-Oct-17 $0.543

7-Jul-17 $0.089

FEQTX

6-Oct-17 $0.132

7-Jul-17 $0.139

3 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Fidelity US Mutual Funds missing April and October 2017 distributions

Thanks @rayo I'll get this over to engineering and let them know it may be impacting several others.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Finance All-star

Re: Fidelity US Mutual Funds missing July and October 2017 distributions

I should have said the below:

Many Fidelity mutual funds are missing their July 2017 and October 2017 quarterly distributions.

The five examples provided below now have their October 2017 distributions in the historical data correctly. I don't know if they finally arrived from the provider or if the feed was fixed. I also don't know how long it typically takes for dividends/distributions to be added to the YF historical record for mutual funds. It seems to be at least a week if not longer since monthly distributions for income mutual funds are not in the record yet from the end of October.

Now we just need them entered for July 2017.

Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Fidelity US Mutual Funds missing July and October 2017 distributions

@rayo - I see that this ticket is still in progress.  I have added your additional comments for engineering to review.  Thank you.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!