cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
We have planned maintenance Sep 28, Midnight to 4 am PT. We don't anticipate any downtime.

Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Dead data for CJ

Established 'Hoo

Dead data for CJ

There is a great deal of 'dead' data for CJ prior to March 15, 2017.  Does Yahoo scan for bad data, including data like this?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Dead data for CJ

I see the 5 year chart appears to flat line prior to March 1, 2017.  I have alerted our engineering team who will investigate and make any needed corrections.  Thanks for reporting this!

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Finance All-star

C&J filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy and canceled the legacy C&J common stock that traded under NYSE:CJES in January 2017. The company started trading again on the NYSE MKT on 6-Mar-2017 under the new symbol NYSE:CJ. YF should have trade data back to that date like Google Finance and likely nothing before that date.

The company may have traded on the OTC market under CJJY for a time but not sure how to get that data. However, Marketwatch.com does have trade data under CJ starting 17-Jan-2017 but this is likely OTC:CJJY data copied over to CJ.

Screenshot 2017-11-06 at 3.14.36 PM.pngmarketwatch.com

Screenshot 2017-11-06 at 2.49.33 PM.pnginvestors.cjenergy.comScreenshot 2017-11-06 at 2.53.02 PM.png

Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

Thanks rayo, I have added your comments to the ticket.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!