cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

Dead data for CJ

Established 'Hoo

Dead data for CJ

There is a great deal of 'dead' data for CJ prior to March 15, 2017.  Does Yahoo scan for bad data, including data like this?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Dead data for CJ

I see the 5 year chart appears to flat line prior to March 1, 2017.  I have alerted our engineering team who will investigate and make any needed corrections.  Thanks for reporting this!

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Finance All-star

C&J filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy and canceled the legacy C&J common stock that traded under NYSE:CJES in January 2017. The company started trading again on the NYSE MKT on 6-Mar-2017 under the new symbol NYSE:CJ. YF should have trade data back to that date like Google Finance and likely nothing before that date.

The company may have traded on the OTC market under CJJY for a time but not sure how to get that data. However, Marketwatch.com does have trade data under CJ starting 17-Jan-2017 but this is likely OTC:CJJY data copied over to CJ.

marketwatch.commarketwatch.com

investors.cjenergy.cominvestors.cjenergy.comScreenshot 2017-11-06 at 2.53.02 PM.png

Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

Thanks rayo, I have added your comments to the ticket.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!