cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

Data errors for DSU

Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Data errors for DSU

The price data for xDSUx is bad for all dates prior to 11/14/2016.  It looks like the stock was not adjusted properly for a reverse stock split.   Also, I posted a message on 10/19/2017 about data errors with three other stocks.   You guys responded on the following day that these errors were being submitted to engineering for investigation.  All of the three stocks had obvious errors (check Bloomberg). None of these errors have been corrected yet.  I would like to ask, respectfully, why people should post messages re: data errors if Yahoo is not going to correct them?  Thanks.  

2 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Data errors for DSU

@boonegis - thanks for bringing this to our attention.  I have submitted this to engineering for investigation and correction.  In regards to your other two tickets, I apologize for the delay.  I have updated the tickets to let them know customers are inquiring on the status.  Please note that there are many reasons for data inaccuracy and some are easier fixes then others so not all tickets will be resolved quickly. Thank you.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Data errors for DSU

The XDSUX data has now been corrected.  It may take a few hours to appear corrected on the site.  Thank you.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!