cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

Company Name is Incorrect

Pro 'Hoo

Re: Company Name is Incorrect

This is what I am seeing this morning:

ETFS-E Fund MSCI China A GO ETF (CASH)
NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Administratin' 'Hoo

Thank you for the updates.  I am also seeing the old name appear again today.  I have alerted engineering and we are investigating.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Finance All-star

I see several CASH tickers trading on foreign exchanges. Maybe the incorrect company name is being pulled from one of the tickers shown below?

CASH.ASCASH.ASCASH.MICASH.MI

Administratin' 'Hoo

I believe you are correct.  This does appear to be a ticker mapping issue. 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Pro 'Hoo

Do we have any updates on the timing of the solution? Our ticker is still showing up incorrect.

Thanks!

Administratin' 'Hoo

This ticket is still open.  I have updated the ticket to try and get you an estimated ETA on when this will be fixed.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pro 'Hoo

Wondering if I can get an update on this? I see when you search for CASH the pop-up is still showing as ETFS-E Fund MSCI China A GO ETF. This is also coming through on the iPhone Stock app.

Thanks!
Brittany

Administratin' 'Hoo

@bkelsass2 - I'm sorry that this data keeps reverting on our system to the old ticker.  This ticket is still open and I have added your comments and escalated the issue.  Thank you.

Pro 'Hoo

Good morning - can I get any sort of update on the issue? Our CEO and CFO are wanting some answers on why this keeps happenig.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

@bkelsasse2 - I have updated the ticket with your comments.  I'm trying to get an ETA I can provide you.  Thank you.