cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Changing icon picture in yahoo message board

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Changing icon picture in yahoo message board

I wanna know how to change my little display picture next to my name when I comment in message boards someone has coppied by name and it's only way to make it so people know who am
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Changing icon picture in yahoo message board

Hi @Rex604 -

You can click on your icon when you are on a conversation page and a little popup should appear with your posting name and on the left you will see your icon with a camera image in it.  Click on the icon and it will take you to your personal info page.  On that screen (shown below) you can click the image and select a new image:

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
2 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi @Rex604 -

You can click on your icon when you are on a conversation page and a little popup should appear with your posting name and on the left you will see your icon with a camera image in it.  Click on the icon and it will take you to your personal info page.  On that screen (shown below) you can click the image and select a new image:

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
New 'Hoo

good one