cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Español (Spanish) and 中文 (Chinese).

Cannot Cancel Chart of ^GSPC (S&P 500 Index) as a Comparison on the Full Chart Page

Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Cannot Cancel Chart of ^GSPC (S&P 500 Index) as a Comparison on the Full Chart Page

Hello Community,

Please advise me at your earliest convenience as I cannot cancel the ^GSPC (S&P 500 Index) comparison chart tool on the Full (Chart) Screen or page when I chart another stock. The Yahoo page will not let me click on the "X" in the small rectangular box showing ^GSPC" inside of it, which would be the normal cancel action.

But I was able to cancel the 200-day SMA and 50-day SMA by simply clicking on the "X" inside the respective small, rectangular boxes labeling these MA charts.

There seems to be a glitch in the page regarding the ability to cancel the ^GSPC comparison chart tool.

If there is a glitch, please submit this information to the Yahoo Finance chart team or inform me how I can send this feedback to this team.

Thank you!

1 REPLY
Finance All-star

Re: Cannot Cancel Chart of ^GSPC (S&P 500 Index) as a Comparison on the Full Chart Page

@Anon11 - that is likely a browser issue. Clear your cache and delete the Yahoo Finance cookie and that should fix it.

I just added and then deleted the ^GSPC comparison multiple times using Chrome.