cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Cannot Cancel Chart of ^GSPC (S&P 500 Index) as a Comparison on the Full Chart Page

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Cannot Cancel Chart of ^GSPC (S&P 500 Index) as a Comparison on the Full Chart Page

Hello Community,

Please advise me at your earliest convenience as I cannot cancel the ^GSPC (S&P 500 Index) comparison chart tool on the Full (Chart) Screen or page when I chart another stock. The Yahoo page will not let me click on the "X" in the small rectangular box showing ^GSPC" inside of it, which would be the normal cancel action.

But I was able to cancel the 200-day SMA and 50-day SMA by simply clicking on the "X" inside the respective small, rectangular boxes labeling these MA charts.

There seems to be a glitch in the page regarding the ability to cancel the ^GSPC comparison chart tool.

If there is a glitch, please submit this information to the Yahoo Finance chart team or inform me how I can send this feedback to this team.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Finance All-star

Re: Cannot Cancel Chart of ^GSPC (S&P 500 Index) as a Comparison on the Full Chart Page

@Anon11 - that is likely a browser issue. Clear your cache and delete the Yahoo Finance cookie and that should fix it.

I just added and then deleted the ^GSPC comparison multiple times using Chrome.

1 REPLY
Finance All-star

Re: Cannot Cancel Chart of ^GSPC (S&P 500 Index) as a Comparison on the Full Chart Page

@Anon11 - that is likely a browser issue. Clear your cache and delete the Yahoo Finance cookie and that should fix it.

I just added and then deleted the ^GSPC comparison multiple times using Chrome.