cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

Can't log into Portfolios from new site

New 'Hoo

Re: Can't log into Portfolios from new site

I've had the same problem for many months.  I was hoping that someone would figure out  a solution, but nobody has ever found one that works.  I've tried all the suggestions that people have posted.

New 'Hoo

I've been having the same problem for days.  Sign in to home page, after clicking on My Portfolios prompted to sign in again.  When I do, I get in the same continuous loop the rest of you are complaining about.

BTW: Dittos on how ridiculous it is that Yahoo has no phone number to call.  Worse yet, if they are having problems one would think they would send a broadcast email so we won't keep spinning our wheels.

Administratin' 'Hoo

@pragmaticron - is this happening to you on the main finance page (finance.yahoo.com) or the My Yahoo page (my.yahoo.com)?

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
New 'Hoo

Nixon,

I've tried going to yahoo.com, then to the Finance page, then to the My Portfolios tab.  Also tried going directly to My Portfolios and sign in using the link that for years has been successful.

One other observation:  Some days ago, I noticed that if after signing in to Yahoo, that if I was idle on the Finance page for a number of minutes, then when I clicked on My Portfolios it would then list the three I have saved and allow access.  More recently, this hasn't worked.

Repeated clearing browsing history and cookies have no effect either.

Administratin' 'Hoo

@pragmaticron - Thank you for the additional info.  This sounds like a cookie issue.  Could you try clearing your browser cookies and logging into your portfolios again?  Also, be sure you are using the most recent version of one of the supported browsers which are Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
New 'Hoo

try this I found it on a google search it worked for me.  Use this link to go to your My Yahoo page.

*Link Removed - See the community guidelines for more information.*