cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

Can't enter new symbol to Yahoo finance

Established 'Hoo

Can't enter new symbol to Yahoo finance

I am using Chrome on a Mac IOS X MacBook Air. I am not using the Yahoo app.

For two days now, I have been unable to enter a new symbol into my finance list. I have never had this problem before. What is going on, and when will I be able to enter a new symbol again? Is anyone else having this problem? Also, thanks for any fix-it suggestions.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Can't enter new symbol to Yahoo finance

Hi - I can't replicate any problems adding a new ticker.  Could you describe in more detail what is happening when you try to do that?  Thank you.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Established 'Hoo

"Nixon"-  Turned out it worked for T.  But when I tried the same approach with another (valid) symbol, absolutely nothing happened. I tried it under both "My Holdings" and "Summary", and got the same null result.

Finance All-star

carterb36 wrote:

But when I tried the same approach with another (valid) symbol, absolutely nothing happened.

@carterb36

What is the other (valid) symbol you are trying to add? Also, have you gone through any of the steps to fix problems with Yahoo not working properly, especially clearing your cache?