cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Español (Spanish) and 中文 (Chinese).

CSM - Bad data

Highlighted
Established 'Hoo

CSM - Bad data

The data for CSM on August 24, 2015 is incorrect.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: CSM - Bad data

Hi - Thanks for the report.  I see that other sites are showing the 27.33 low as well for 24 Aug 2015.  It certainly doesn't appear to be correct.  I will send this to our engineering team for investigation.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Finance All-star

@Nixon @olesmithy

The 24-Aug-2015 low for BATS:CSM of $27.33 is likely correct. That was the day of a sharp market decline of nearly 1,000 points (intraday) on the Dow. Most other sites show the same OHLC prices as YF.

It's difficult to know for sure what the intraday low was for that day more than 2 years ago.

Screenshot 2017-12-06 at 3.12.32 PM.pngnyse.comScreenshot 2017-12-06 at 3.12.03 PM.pngGoogle Finance

Administratin' 'Hoo

Great info!  That sounds like it may be the issue since the other sources I checked showed the same data we have.  I'll send your info to the engineering team assigned this case.  Thank you.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!