cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
We have planned maintenance Sep 28, Midnight to 4 am PT. We don't anticipate any downtime.

Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

COH ticker changed to TPR

Highlighted
Finance All-star

COH ticker changed to TPR

Coach, Inc. (NYSE:COH) changed its name to Tapestry, Inc. (NYSE:TPR) effective 31-Oct-2017. All historical trade data for the former Coach from its IPO on 4-Oct-2000 through 30-Oct-2017 should be transferred over to the new ticker.

Screenshot 2017-11-06 at 6.45.49 PM.pngtapestry.com/investors/

6 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: COH ticker changed to TPR

@rayo - I have submitted this to engineering for correction.  Thank you.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Administratin' 'Hoo

A fix has been put in place and the data for TPR should be updated by tomorrow morning.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Finance All-star

@Nixon

The data copy from COH to TPR was not done correctly. I see 66 trading days where the O(pen) and L(ow) prices are way off (too low). Not sure how that could happen since it's just a simple copy. It just seems like the OL prices were just randomly filled in on those dates.

This seems to be a symptom of a larger problem. I pasted screenshots of 5-Sep-2017 data to show the problem data between old COH and new TPR. However, when I display only the date of 5-Sep-2017 for TPR it shows the correct data and it also downloads correctly. However, when displaying/downloading a range that includes that date it is incorrect. I can't explain it.

I compared the original COH price data in YF with TPR in Google Finance and it is very close on a large majority of trading days. If you can just get the YF COH data copied over to TPR correctly this issue could be closed.

Screenshot 2017-11-09 at 8.54.02 PM.pngTPR incorrect O(pen) and L(ow)Screenshot 2017-11-09 at 8.55.02 PM.pngCOH correct

Screenshot 2017-11-09 at 8.47.09 PM.pngBad OL data datesScreenshot 2017-11-09 at 8.47.41 PM.pngBad OL data dates

Administratin' 'Hoo

Thanks for the screenshots. I don't have an update right now, but I passed the info along to our engineers.

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the Known issues and updates boards for the latest details.
Finance All-star

This is a comparison between what the chart should look like for TPR using the original COH data and the corrupted data currently under TPR.

Screenshot 2017-11-10 at 1.52.00 PM.pngCOH good data

Screenshot 2017-11-10 at 1.49.41 PM.pngTPR bad data

Administratin' 'Hoo

I passed this along. Our engineers are aware and still looking into this. Thanks.

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the Known issues and updates boards for the latest details.