cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

@yahoo.cn mailbox

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

@yahoo.cn mailbox

i got this error

i cant open my mailbox

Smiley Sad
Spoiler
the community guidelines for more information.
Setting up your mailbox
We're in the process of setting up your mailbox, which can take a few seconds

help me out to get my mailbox
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mail Pro All-star

Re: @yahoo.cn mailbox

Greetings @aquatic2

I'm sorry but Yahoo no longer supports Yahoo.cn email addresses.  It's only due to a bug in the system that allowed you to recover this Yahoo account at all.  What should have happened is the system should have created a Yahoo.com email inbox for this recovered account and associated that with this account.  You will not be able to recover the Yahoo.CN mailbox, any emails that it contained were deleted and any emails sent to that mailbox will be bounced back as undeliverable.

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.
5 REPLIES
Mail Pro All-star

Greetings @aquatic2

I'm sorry but Yahoo no longer supports Yahoo.cn email addresses.  It's only due to a bug in the system that allowed you to recover this Yahoo account at all.  What should have happened is the system should have created a Yahoo.com email inbox for this recovered account and associated that with this account.  You will not be able to recover the Yahoo.CN mailbox, any emails that it contained were deleted and any emails sent to that mailbox will be bounced back as undeliverable.

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.
'Hoo Recruit

i have @yahoo.com.cn mail too is it like this? if i get reset password

and what should i do if i really need that mail i have accounts on this mails and need to recover them wtf with yahoo?

Highlighted
Mail Pro All-star

Greetings @aquatic2

I'm sorry but it's been more than a year since Yahoo stopped supporting Yahoo.cn mailboxes.  As I said previously there's no way to receive emails being sent to a yahoo.cn email address.

'Hoo Recruit

now what should i do i neeed that mail only for 2 reset password!!!! wtf

Official 'Hoo Staff

@aquatic2

You may want to reach out to the places you need resets from to see if they can send the reset emails elsewhere.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare