cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

temporary error 19

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

temporary error 19

Hello,

i've red a lot of issues about error 19. I did  logout, clear history, clear caches, etc.. but i could not enter my mailbox. Can You please help me?

Thanks...

Tags (1)
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Mail Pro All-star

Re: temporary error 19

Greetings @ilkergurelli

Check out this thread for more information on the Temporary Error 19 issue.  

Any updates will be posted here.  

When there is a solution it will be posted here.

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue
Mail Pro All-star

Greetings @Oanh

Reasons Yahoo deactivates or deletes an account - https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN3057.html?impressions=true

Yahoo requires that you sign into your Yahoo account at least once every 12 months in order for it to remain active.  Otherwise your account is deactivated due to inactivity.  Once this happens it's unlikely you can recover it.  

Currently there is an issue when you try to reactivate these accounts which results in you seeing either Temporary Error 2, Temporary Error 14, or Temporary Error 19.

Check out this thread for more information on this issue.  

If you are trying to access a password reset email that was sent please send an email adddress to the email address in question and let me know if you received a bounceback message saying the email couldn't be delivered.  If you did then any emails being sent to this address will receive the same message.

3 REPLIES
Mail Pro All-star

Greetings @ilkergurelli

Check out this thread for more information on the Temporary Error 19 issue.  

New 'Hoo

Hello,

After a long time I did not sign in my mail account so today it show temporary error 19.

Please help me to log in my mail because it links to my facebook account.

Thank you!

Tags (1)
Mail Pro All-star

Greetings @Oanh

Reasons Yahoo deactivates or deletes an account - https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN3057.html?impressions=true

Yahoo requires that you sign into your Yahoo account at least once every 12 months in order for it to remain active.  Otherwise your account is deactivated due to inactivity.  Once this happens it's unlikely you can recover it.  

Currently there is an issue when you try to reactivate these accounts which results in you seeing either Temporary Error 2, Temporary Error 14, or Temporary Error 19.

Check out this thread for more information on this issue.  

If you are trying to access a password reset email that was sent please send an email adddress to the email address in question and let me know if you received a bounceback message saying the email couldn't be delivered.  If you did then any emails being sent to this address will receive the same message.