cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

iPhone Yahoo Mail not working

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Re: Cannot send email

Hello, same here, i ve tried on several ISO devices, i can t send mail, i only receive. I ve tried to send it from my computer, there it s ok, i am sending the message and also get it in sent folder on the ios device. Any ideea?

New 'Hoo

cannot send yahoo mail from ios11.1.1

cannot send yahoo mails from ios 11.1.1 but can recieve 

sent mail stays in outbox and does not sync with desktop version

gmail works fine 

any on with a solution ?

New 'Hoo

Re: cannot send yahoo mail from ios11.1.1

I have the same problem and I had to download yahoo app
New 'Hoo

Re: "Cannot Send Mail" from iphone ios 11.1.1

This issue has only started today 11th Nov. Why

Established 'Hoo

Is yahoo trying to force its customers to use its app?

Hi,

Having wasted my entire morning trying to resolve the issue of being unable to send mail on iOS,  I’ve managed to find an email address for customer service at Yahoo. I can see there are a lots of people with the same issue today and they too have wasted time and have been unable to contact yahoo. 

The email address is    **Username Protected**@yahoo-inc.com. I’ve included below the email I’ve sent them and suggest as many as possible write to them in an effort to engage them in resolving both the technical and service issues.

‘I have just spent over 3 hours trying to resolve an issue with my yahoo account this morning. I am sending this email as I’ve been unable to resolve the problem vie the help available online either your website or the help board.
The issue I have is that I am unable to send emails via my account on my iOS IPad, IPad Pro or IPhone. However, I am able to send via my desk top PC browser or via the yahoo App, which I’m using to send this.

Is there a known issue, if so why haven’t we been notified so that we don’t waste our time and when will it be fixed please? I notice on your forums there are an enormous number of people with the same issue.

I would also like to understand whether you intend to improve the maintenance of the yahoo browser as increasingly it seems to be diminishing in service? As an example when using IOS emails are now on fetch only and not push, why? I see they are push on the app, does this mean you are attempting to force users to switch to the app, if so can you just confirm this so that your users know?

I would also like to complain in the strongest measure regarding how difficult it has been to find any way of contacting you. Why do you make it so difficult when it will obviously alienate your customers?

With the recent breaches in security along with other issues surely you should be investing in service to help protect your customer base?

I will look forward to your response and hopefully a speedy resolution to the issues raised. In the absence of either I will have to consider whether it is time to consider changing providers.’

Thanks

Steve

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Highlighted
Established 'Hoo

I’m unable to send emails on iOS

Hi,

Having wasted my entire morning trying to resolve the issue of being unable to send mail on iOS,  I’ve managed to find an email address for customer service at Yahoo. I can see there are a lots of people with the same issue today and they too have wasted time and have been unable to contact yahoo. 

The email address is    **Username Protected**@yahoo-inc.com. I’ve included below the email I’ve sent them and suggest as many as possible write to them in an effort to engage them in resolving both the technical and service issues.

‘I have just spent over 3 hours trying to resolve an issue with my yahoo account this morning. I am sending this email as I’ve been unable to resolve the problem vie the help available online either your website or the help board.
The issue I have is that I am unable to send emails via my account on my iOS IPad, IPad Pro or IPhone. However, I am able to send via my desk top PC browser or via the yahoo App, which I’m using to send this.

Is there a known issue, if so why haven’t we been notified so that we don’t waste our time and when will it be fixed please? I notice on your forums there are an enormous number of people with the same issue.

I would also like to understand whether you intend to improve the maintenance of the yahoo browser as increasingly it seems to be diminishing in service? As an example when using IOS emails are now on fetch only and not push, why? I see they are push on the app, does this mean you are attempting to force users to switch to the app, if so can you just confirm this so that your users know?

I would also like to complain in the strongest measure regarding how difficult it has been to find any way of contacting you. Why do you make it so difficult when it will obviously alienate your customers?

With the recent breaches in security along with other issues surely you should be investing in service to help protect your customer base?

I will look forward to your response and hopefully a speedy resolution to the issues raised. In the absence of either I will have to consider whether it is time to consider changing providers.’

Thanks

Steve

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Pro 'Hoo

Re: I’m unable to send emails on iOS

Hi

I’m sending emails from my yahoo account. I get a message saying my user name or password is incorrect and so emails cannot send. I have deleted the account and re added it with the correct password and still no joy. This is w great inconvenience as I need to send emails to a solicitor! If this can’t be resolved I’m afraid I’ll set up a email account else wear today.
Adz
New 'Hoo

Im having the same issue. Its a disgrace yahoo dnt have a customer service number went on to google to gedrive one called this 0***Phone Number Removed - Learn more.*** resolve it. Oh he was in India 🤣

Re: "Cannot Send Mail" from iphone ios 11.1.1

I have a same problema also cannot send any emails from my iphone but can received. Using my laptop i have no any issues
Pro 'Hoo

I know. I’m so upset. I’m suffering with complex health issues and need to contact people. Think will set up a gmail account