cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Español (Spanish) and 中文 (Chinese).

error 14

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

error 14

i can open my yahoo email, but when trying to go in my small business connected email, it try to open the email then shows error 14, after that, even yahoo email cannot open anymore, until i log out and clear browser history and log in again,

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Moderatin' 'Hoo

Re: error 14

@zahy_kh

I checked your account and it seems to be in order. It sounds that your issue may be caused by your browser, please try a different browser and make sure that it's up to date.

For additional support, you can get in touch with the small business team here

Official 'Hoo Staff

@zahy_kh,

Testing your account once more everything is loading and operating properly. We see no issues on Yahoo's end. We do recommend checking to make sure you're using a supported web browser and everything is up to date.

You would need to contact Yahoo Small Business for further support with this account as previously stated. 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
5 REPLIES
Moderatin' 'Hoo

@zahy_kh

I checked your account and it seems to be in order. It sounds that your issue may be caused by your browser, please try a different browser and make sure that it's up to date.

For additional support, you can get in touch with the small business team here

'Hoo Recruit

its the same issue on Safari browser as well on google chrome

'Hoo Recruit

Issue not solved yet

Official 'Hoo Staff

@zahy_kh,

Testing your account once more everything is loading and operating properly. We see no issues on Yahoo's end. We do recommend checking to make sure you're using a supported web browser and everything is up to date.

You would need to contact Yahoo Small Business for further support with this account as previously stated. 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

my yahoo account and my yahoo Email has no problem, 

the problem is in my yahoo small business email "**Username Protected**@khaibarqa.com" 

connected to my yahoo account