cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Yahoo Mail not working or loading

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

Yahoo Mail not working or loading

Yahoo mail won't load and hasn't loaded for two days.  It says there appears to be a problem loading message list and I am not receiving any emails. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Yahoo Mail not working or loading

Our engineering team is aware of this issue and working to resolve it for all those affected. Some of you may already have your accounts back to full functionality.

If any of you are still experiencing this issue, please let us know.

Use the 'accepted solution' button to let everyone know your issue was resolved. Give 'kudos' if you agree with someone's post or appreciate their input. Points are awarded for these actions. Contest are held regularly too! Check out the Announcements board for the latest details.
34 REPLIES
'Hoo Recruit

mine says the same thing?! 

New 'Hoo

I have the same issue since early this morning.  Tried the quick fix and that did not resolve the issue.

New 'Hoo

My Yahoo mail will not load... since last night.  I have put in with the Quick fix and they say that there is nothing wrong...    I am not sure what to do.

New 'Hoo

My mail will not load either. I tried switching to "basic" mail but that did not work. I get the error message "There appears to be a problem loading the message list". Help! It will not load on desktop computer or mobile phone. 

New 'Hoo

Same issue here.  I cannot get mail to load on PC or Phone.

There appears to be a problem loading the message list.  Retry.

Where can I go to see if they are working on a fix?

New 'Hoo

My email won't load and says "there appears to be a problem loading this message list"...

can anyone tell me how to fix this

or does Yahoo have a fix in the works?

this email is important, and it has been down all day thus far 

please help fix 

New 'Hoo

Temporary Error 14 ruining my day for hours.  Is it serverwide or indivdual. Ran the fixes, no help!!!!!

'Hoo Recruit

OMG! I am having the same issue, both desktop and iOS. I am completely in the dark of what is happening. Anyone have any insight of why this is occurring in the first place?

E8
'Hoo Recruit

I'm having this same issue, no help