cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

We're having trouble signing you in.

SOLVED
Moderatin' 'Hoo

Re: We're having trouble signing you in.

@armador

Should be all good now. Smiley Very Happy 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
'Hoo Recruit

I have this problem as well Smiley Sad Reactivated my account after being inactive for too long I guess and I get this message. I'm not seeing my emails, getting scared here. Can someone please help me?

Femke

Mail Pro All-star

Greetings @Stephie_v1

Yahoo requires that you sign into your account at least once every 12 months in order for the account to remain active.  Otherwise the account is deactivated due to inactivity.  Not long after that happens your inbox and all its content is deleted.  When you come back to the account years later you may be able to recover your Yahoo account but since your inbox was deleted a new one is created.  Since it is new it will be blank.  There is no way Yahoo can recover this information.  You can always contact the people that sent the emails you wish to recover and have them forward new copies to you.

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.
Highlighted
Mail Pro All-star

@AdrianD

Can you check out this account.  The poster said they closed it less than a week ago and when they reopened it they got this error.

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.
Official 'Hoo Staff

@ArthurDent

I'm on it!

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
'Hoo Recruit

Hello -
Help! Help! Help!

I accidentally deleted my account recently and successfully recovered it. Now I can login to my account. But at time of opening Mail shows this error:

We're having trouble signing you in.
If you continue to experience issues, please contact
customer care

Is there anyway to resolve the issue?
Thanks in advance.
Official 'Hoo Staff

@arindam_263

I'll get this up to our engineering team for you.

'Hoo Recruit

@Scootermobile

Thanks for your prompt reply
You are only my hopes here
I'm realy in adire straits
How long will it take to fully access my yahoo mail?
Official 'Hoo Staff

@arindam_263

No ETA yet, but keep checking your mailbox each day.

'Hoo Recruit

@Scootermobile
Not exact ETA, can you pls suggest approximate time it takes usually in theses cases considering previous similar nature of cases?

Much appretiation to you