cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

We're having trouble signing you in

Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

We're having trouble signing you in

Everytime I try to log into my account, I get a message that says this “Oops!
We're having trouble signing you in.
If you continue to experience issues, please contact customer care” I don’t know what to do I’ve been trying to contact Yahoo for the past 2 months but haven’t gotten an answer yet. It would really help if someone could respond!
5 REPLIES
Mail Pro All-star

Re: We're having trouble signing you in

Greetings @JacobVoyles

When was the last time you had signed into this account to check your email?  This kind of message is typically seen when someone closes their account and then realizes they needed it after all and then tried to sign into their email again.  Would that apply to your situation?

You mentioned trying to contact Yahoo for the last two months without getting a response, what contact method were you using?

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue
'Hoo Recruit

No I never closed my account but I’ve emailed Yahoo multiple times. I don’t understand how my account got closed because I didn’t do it...is there any chance of me getting me email account back? This is my main account and I have all my emails that are important
Mail Pro All-star

Greetings @JacobVoyles

Being that Yahoo doesn't offer customer service by email I can understand why you haven't gotten a response.  

One way an account can be closed would be due to inactivity.  If it's been more than 12 months since you last signed into this account that would do it.  Other way an account could be closed would be if a TOS violation occurred. 

Are you posting this question from the account having this issue?  In order to know if you can get your account back first I'd need to know when was the last time you had sucessfully signed into this account to check your email?  Are you able to go to the Yahoo home page and click on the "Sign in" button and sign into this account?  If so do you get the error message when you click on the Mail button?

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue
'Hoo Recruit

Is at signed into the account 2 months ago. I’m able to log into the account but when I go to check my mail, I was get a message saying that it’s trying to connect but it says that everytime I try to check my mail.
Official 'Hoo Staff

@JacobVoyles

You're all set! I ran some maintenance on the mailbox to fix this for you.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare