cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
We have planned maintenance Sep 28, Midnight to 4 am PT. We don't anticipate any downtime.

Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Unlinking email accounts from my main yahoo email account

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Unlinking email accounts from my main yahoo email account

I'm seriously going crazy. ..... All I want to do is unlink all my separate email accounts ie; yahoo and Gmail email accounts. 1st off Yahoo needs a **Username Protected**@od **Username Protected**@mn customer service line to call and handle these issues. I've tried everything every article has told me to dop

, but I still cannot unlink them. Can someone PLEASE HELP ME OUT?  LOSING MY MIND OVER THIS. It's so not fair to cause all this stress when if yahoo wld have a customer service number they cld alleviate a lot of frustrated email users. 

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Unlinking email accounts from my main yahoo email account

@Pebbles52370

Right, you can only remove linked mailboxes from the desktop web.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
4 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

@Kbannan

So when you follow these steps, what issues do you come across? Are you trying to remove them from the web or in the Yahoo Mail app?

'Hoo Recruit

From the yahoo app, but I also tried going to the main yahoo email address, but it just takes me back to the app. I haven't been able to get on the regular computer and maybe that's the only way I will be able to do it.
Official 'Hoo Staff

@Pebbles52370

Right, you can only remove linked mailboxes from the desktop web.

'Hoo Recruit

That's what I figured. My son changed our set up with our router and added a google router to use instead of our Verizon one and ever since I'm having the worst problems getting my computer to stay connected to the internet, so I guess I'll have to get on my mom's computer and make the changes from there. Thank you again for your help. 🤗