cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Totally Frustrated with email addresses I have had just disapear and that was just the beginning

SOLVED
Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

Totally Frustrated with email addresses I have had just disapear and that was just the beginning

About 2 months ago I could access i of my emails and the other would be gone.  I would get help and the missing one would work but the other gone.  I did not know what was going on. Finally I saw a pop up from Yahoo that indicated help. I clicked on it.  The young lady had a heavy accent and she could not understand me.  She insisted my problem was one on her list but my problem was not on her list.  She turned me over to a supervisor that had a very hard to understand accent and so asked him to speak more slowly.  His response was that I was not helping him.  He hung up.  I tried to get into my email accounts when a pop up said something about Yahoo help -I clicked on it and it just went away. NO Help.  Then My bank was charged  $35.00 I could not find out why. So I cancelled the payment. Now my email accounts are disapearing and it would have been nice to get information that I could hear and ask questions about to make a decision.  I am a senior, with cancer, and new eye issues. It would be nice if the new rules would be explained before things disappear or I get a chance to say yes I would be interested in your service ,How much is it and will I be able to actually have help that I pay for.  If anyone has an answer I would love to know what to do to know how to fix issues.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pro 'Hoo

Re: Totally Frustrated with email addresses I have had just disapear and that was just the beginning

I do not know about that.  How do I get to that?  Thank you for all your help. I will try to find it.

10 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Totally Frustrated with email addresses I have had just disapear and that was just the beginning

@kat606

Do you know what phone number you called? What error were you seeing when you tried to log into the one account?

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
Pro 'Hoo

Thank you for your information.  The deduction from my bank was listed for Yahoo for $35.  The number I called was in a pop up for yahoo help.  The first information gave a phone number for the Yahoo help line with a charge of $4.99 a month.  When I called the help was very difficient in english but I did want help so I gave my bank info then I was told the charge was for 1 account so my charge was double that so I and  to speak with the tech manager. He did not speak clearly  as I stated in first complaint.  Then the pop up for another type of help for Yahoo emails showed up and then it was gone.  That month I received the deduction for $35. fom my checking/debit account.  I called my bank and asked for them to research and they allowd the deduction to stand. I then cancelled the permission for further deductions. During that paid for month I could access both email accounts without trouble. Once I cancelled the payment the email accounts began to go away again.  I would appreciate being able to talk with a Yahoo help if it exists.  I am having difficulty with eyes and have been in the hospital for weeks with cancer also.

Pro 'Hoo

I just clicked on a link for Yahoo Pro again. FYI- It was Yahoo Pro that I called first and could not understand the heavy accents. They were the ones that I did give banking info to. I could afford them if I could actually get help if needed.

Official 'Hoo Staff

@kat606

Ok, so what issue are you seeing now, exactly? Are you unable to sign in, or are you missing emails from your mailbox?

Pro 'Hoo

My **Username Protected**@yahoo.com has vanished again. Got both working finally yesterday and this afternoon gone.  Does Yahoo have a problem with a person having 2 email accounts?  Do I need to pay to have 2 accounts? I try to keep up with my emails but 2 week long hospital stays get in the way-not often that long but it may occur again.Where can I get info on what i am doing wrong?

Official 'Hoo Staff

@kat606

Are you getting an "account not recognized" when you go to sign in? If so, there's a known issue that our engineering team is working on.

Pro 'Hoo

Thank you so much for your getting back to me.  Thank you for your info on your helpful previous information posts- been reading through them. You asked what am I doing.  So... I go to a fresh tab and type in my email address I check one **Username Protected**@yahoo and then move on to sunlitechi @yahoo  Depending on the whatever, one pulls up just fine the other that worked yesterday or even the same day is just gone.  I go through steps to get it back on (a month or 3) I could get the missing one back. Now no matter what I do one or the other addresses is just gone.  Both are important-1 for friends and family-the other for medical, bank etc.  The first question is are 2 accounts allowed? I use the 2 also to prove that it is me with Yahoo or to send email asking for help to Yahoo or to take the place of phone if I need to verify it is me.  The sunlitechi is my verification for liteintent and visaversa(sp?).  I also have a simple phone that can verify but if I break it then am lost with verifications.

Official 'Hoo Staff

@kat606

Having two accounts is completely fine. It looks like you're signed into a different account than the one you mentioned in the post (our security filters caught the other address.) have you tried using the Account Switcher?

Pro 'Hoo

I do not know about that.  How do I get to that?  Thank you for all your help. I will try to find it.