cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Mail Community Contest 4 (Oct 23, 2017 - Nov 19, 2017)

Temporary error 2

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Temporary error 2

Hello,

I am able to sign in but I'm getting the " temporary error 2 " for some time now (months)  ( - it's true that i didn't use the account for long time now but it is the recovery email to another email that i really need )

Your help is much appreciated...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Temporary error 2

Hi there, Please be aware that even if the account is deactivated, the Yahoo ID may not be recycled. You would have to create a brand new ID or a similar version of the old one. Unfortunately, it is not possible to recover the account if your recovery information was not kept up to date nor is it possible for it to just receive emails. Thanks.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
5 REPLIES
New 'Hoo

Please check your internet connection

forums.yahoo.net/t5/Community-guidelines/Why-do-we-restrict-the-posting-of-phone-numbers/td-p/192804"> Learn more***827_4929">We are unable to communicate with your inbox. You can also reload the page to try to reconnect. How do I fix my internet connection?

Go to Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Troubleshoot Problems (at the bottom) > Internet Connections
I get this message when I open my yahoo account ( **Username Protected**@yahoo.ca), please help me to solve this problem. I appreciate it.

Thanks
Nader
'Hoo Recruit

Thank you for the reply but as i said i've tried several times during the past months in different networks, another computer and even in another country... i keep getting the "temporary error 2"  I even tried it on my phone (there it says there is problem loading the mail...)

Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi - Please see the following post for an update on the issue you are experiencing with your mailbox: https://forums.yahoo.net/t5/Known-issues-and-updates/KI-Continue-Reactivating-error-upon-reactivatio...

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

Hello,

from what i understand it is not possible to get the account back since it has been too long since the deactivation...but when i try to create a new account it tells me that the old ID is taken.

I do not need the old mail folders, I need this account because it is the recovery of another email adress and i cannot see the recovery code they send me..

Is it possible for this account to just be able to receive new emails..?

Thank you!

Official 'Hoo Staff

Hi there, Please be aware that even if the account is deactivated, the Yahoo ID may not be recycled. You would have to create a brand new ID or a similar version of the old one. Unfortunately, it is not possible to recover the account if your recovery information was not kept up to date nor is it possible for it to just receive emails. Thanks.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy