cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Español (Spanish) and 中文 (Chinese).

Temporary Error 2 for several weeks

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Temporary Error 2 for several weeks

I have been getting Temporary Error two for several weeks now. All of the recommended fixes to not correct the problem. I have even tried to get to my email on a friend's computer, and have had a local computer technician try to log in on his computer. All get the Temporary Error 2 message, so it is NOT my computer. Something is wrong at Yahoo, and I can find no way to reach anyone there to help resolve the issues. Can someone PLEASE help. Don't send me email with a resolution - because I can't get my email! Help please!

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Temporary Error 2 for several weeks

We are continuing to investigate this issue. You can find additional information here

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
2 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

We are continuing to investigate this issue. You can find additional information here

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
New 'Hoo

I have ERROR 2 Promblem from last two week,i have tried all solution that yahoo help center mentioned but my problem still dont fixed.Plz help me if any one can.

Thanks.