cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Temporary Error 14 - Unable to access email

'Hoo Recruit

Temporary Error 14 - Unable to access email

I've had this error for months.

I've tried the quick fix tool.  I've tried different browsers. I've refreshed my cache.

I've pretty much abandoned this email as my main one because of it, but there are older emails I would like to get out of it.

Anyone know how to fix it?

24 REPLIES
New 'Hoo

Re: Temporary Error 14 - Unable to access email

I also have tried clearing my cache, unmerging my yahoo account from at&t, reinstalling my yahoo android app ... nothing seems to work.  I keep getting the Temporary 14 message.  It's been a full day.  Can anyone help??

Tags (1)
Official 'Hoo Staff

Hi there, We ran some back end maintenance on your account which may resolve the issue. Please try these troubleshooting steps and see if it works. Thanks.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
'Hoo Recruit

I have had this message after logging in for two days. I can access my account, change my password, read the useless "help" suggestions, but I cannot see my inbox or other folders. I have no filters on my mail. I have refreshed Firefox, cleared the history completely, nothing helps. Anyone?

'Hoo Recruit

Temporay Error 14 - Unable to access email - for the last 2 months

Hi,

I have an account that I have not used actively for a while. However, there are some old emails that I would like to retrieve. Keep getting Temporary error 14. Even after trying multiple devices and browsers. Initially I didn't realize that my phone had stopped updating the account - but many attempts over the last 2 weeks have failed.

Anyone faced anything similar?  

'Hoo Recruit

"We hit a technical glitch Please try reloading the page in a few minutes. " - Error 14

For nearly a month now I've been getting this message (title) every time I try to add an attachment to a mail. Tried everything here: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN3543.html, updating my browser (Waterfox), reinstalling my browsr, using different browsers (Chrome/Explorer/Edge), and also the yahoo self-help tool "Yahoo Mail Quick Fix", which "did not detect any system issues."

Need help solving this or explaining me how to contact yahoo tech support through mail/chat as I couldn't find a way to do so.

Thanks in advance.

TSI
New 'Hoo

Email access

I cannot access my email account.  Temporary error 14 which does not appear on the self help list of temporary errors.

New 'Hoo

I just started getting this message today too. All day long on all my devices I cannot get into my email. I keep getting the temporary error 14 message.

Did you ever find a solution to this problem? Does anyone have a solution to this problem? 

I've cleared my browsing history. I've logged out of my yahoo email on all devices and restarted my browser. Still I cannot login to my email. 

I have serious time sensitive material that I cannot access. Please someone help me. Please.

'Hoo Recruit

Hello,

Does your having transferred my thread here mean that you are looking into it or do you expect me to follow the troubleshooting steps you posted? (I wrote that I did follow it already and it didn't work)

Pro 'Hoo

frustration with errors and account busy

I have had "your account is busy try again later " pop up for over a year !!!! have to hit cancel to clear it for every time I go into Yahoo email; now I have to delete income emails at least up to 6 times and they still re-appear - can not delete them even when I get out of Yahoo email and go back in VERY VERY frustrating to use the email system for yahoo