cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Español (Spanish) and 中文 (Chinese).

Temp error 2

New 'Hoo

Temp error 2

Dear adminstrators of Yahoo,

Please fix the temp error 2 in my ccount. I have been stuck with a blocked FB-account for months now because my back up security mail is my yahoo mail adress. (I am so sorry i chose Yahoo as my Back up security mail and i will never do it again!)... PLEASE PEOPLE OF YAHOO..., i have been sending you emails and have been filling your is your support-help-request-forms for months and started 2 threads already..... I need my FB-account!. You don't need to restore all my old mail, just make my inbox available so that i a can retrive my FB-account! That's all. Please!...  Just a short periode of availability is enough! I will get my Password and i will never go near Yahoo again and will never bother you again!!!!!

4 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Temp error 2

Please note that this account was not being used anyways as it was deleted for inactivity in 2012.  I have submitted the account to engineering for reactivation and it will be available as soon as possible.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
New 'Hoo

I have a similar issue. I cannot access my inbox, but can sing in to Yahoo account in general.

I recently un-merged my Yahoo account from and SCB Global/ATT.NET account, and now I cannot access my email.

This account is active, I use it everyday (until maybe 3 days ago when I stopped receiving emails and lost the ability to view my old ones).

What can I do to resolve this?

Thank you very much for your time.

Administratin' 'Hoo

@djeflygirl10 - I have performed some maintenance on your account and you should have access to your inbox within 24 hours.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
New 'Hoo

Thank you so much!

I now have access to my inbox.

I appreciate the help.