cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Recover myspace

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Recover myspace

I am trying to recover my old myspace account but am not recieving the reset passowrd email even though I've tried to send it multiple times

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Recover myspace

@cburd,

I see that your Yahoo account is operating properly. You may need to contact Myspace directly to make sure the proper recovery information is on file. 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
4 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

@cburd,

I see that your Yahoo account is operating properly. You may need to contact Myspace directly to make sure the proper recovery information is on file. 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
New 'Hoo

I am having same problem not getting myspace mail. Myspace says they have checked and its working correctly to contact email provider
Official 'Hoo Staff

@Ashley21225

Your account is also operating properly.

Myspace may also have an incorrect email address for you. We would suggest you contact their support to verify the address.

Answers your question? Accept as Solution!
Spanish speaker? ¡Conviértete en un usuario Superstar participando en la #ComunidadYahoo!
Síguenos en Twitter: @YahooMailAyuda

'Hoo Recruit

I am having the same problem.  Myspace says that the link to reset was sent and I never receive it.