cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Mail Community Contest 5 (Feb 01, 2018 - Feb 22, 2018)

Recover deleted emails

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Recover deleted emails

Can’t submit deleted email recovery form because of error stating entered YID has to match signed in YID. Please help me solve this so I can recover some very important emails?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Recover deleted emails

@Edg77

I went ahead and restored all I could find for you. Please check your Trash folder for any restored emails.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
3 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

@Edg77

I went ahead and restored all I could find for you. Please check your Trash folder for any restored emails.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
'Hoo Recruit

How do I request for emails deleted on 02/13 to be recovered? 

Moderatin' 'Hoo

@raosfc

Please be advised that our restore process is completely automated, and we can only restore messages lost or deleted within the last 7 days. Any messages that can be restored will reappear in your mailbox within 8 hours. If you’re not seeing all the messages you expect after 8 hours, it’s because they were no longer recoverable.

You can request a mail restore here. Once the restore is complete you would need to check your trash folder for the recovered messages.

If you are using a mail client such as Outlook or the Native mobile app, emails may be deleted by that third party client. We do recommend accessing your mail via yahoo.com or the Yahoo Mail app to avoid this issue.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.