cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Mail Community Contest 4 (Oct 23, 2017 - Nov 19, 2017)

Reactivation Error

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Reactivation Error

Hi,

Need help am getting this error when am reactivating my acccount.

Welcome Back!

Continue reactivating your account by contacting customer care.

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Reactivation Error

Hi - We've added your account to the engineering ticket for this mail reactivation issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to get this resolved for you soon.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Administratin' 'Hoo

This is a current known issue that is affecting customers with inactive accounts. Please take a look at this post in the Known Issue board for updates on this issue.

Note: This is only marked as the solution so that my answer can be seen if/when other customers review it.

Use the 'accepted solution' button to let everyone know your issue was resolved! You can also give 'kudos' if you agree with someone's post or appreciate their input. Points are awarded for these actions. Contest are held regularly too! Check out the 'Announcements' boards for the latest details.
Official 'Hoo Staff

Hi there, This is a current known issue that is affecting customers with inactive accounts. Please take a look at this post in the Known Issue board for updates on this issue.

Please Note: This is only marked as the solution so that this answer can be seen if/when other customers review it.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
33 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi - We've added your account to the engineering ticket for this mail reactivation issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to get this resolved for you soon.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Pro 'Hoo

hi nixon i have other email **Username Removed**@yahoo.com but i forgate my password now when im trying to get my account needs my old number bud i dont have that number ay more how can i do that please help me my old number is ***Phone Number Removed - Learn more*** Edmond Diamond

Pro 'Hoo

my username is cubczirconias

New 'Hoo

Please help me, I have the same issue. Thanks

New 'Hoo

I have the same issue. It tell me Error 14
I can't get in !!!!
New 'Hoo

please help my account is not activating

'Hoo Recruit

Hi, Need help am getting this error when am reactivating my acccount.
'Hoo Recruit

still have the sam problem.  can someone please help me as well

New 'Hoo

kingalex2007 

We’re sorry, but Yahoo Mail can't load due to a temporary error. You can try back again shortly