cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

My email page is blank, can't get to my emails.

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Re: My email page is blank, can't get to my emails.

Mine is doing same thing on iPad it was doing it all day yesterday. Updated to new version last night still same thing. As others have said in the past just deleted all history and it fixed it but not this time. 

New 'Hoo

New 'Hoo

I'm having the same problem from my IPad.  I tried using the quick fix Yahoo service, but they sent an email to my other email account stating they couldn't detect any issues.  They said it was a problem with my browser.  Umm.  No.  I can get onto every other site I want o access, I just can't get into my email.  

Does anyone one know the customer service telephone number?  

New 'Hoo

Same problem. This started yesterday afternoon WED 5/24/16 around 4PM. This is only on my ipad. On a desktop computer I can still access my e-mail. But on my Ipad I can log in successfully to my Yahoo accounts but when I click to view my e-mails I just get a blank screen. This is tremendously annoying. I am using the desktop version of Yahoo on my ipad because I prefer to work on it that way.

I have Safari as a browser and my ipad operating system is IOS 9.2.3.

New 'Hoo

Mine too! My iPad mini has blank page for my emails but my iPhone is fine.??? 

Has anyone heard from customer care how to correct?

Re: continue reactivating your account by contacting customer care

Oddity with blank email screen.  Use same IPad as bride.  Followed a posted suggestion and created a new yahoo account on the IPad.  Yahoo email still blank.

my emails suddenly appeared in her verizon.net inbox.

New 'Hoo

My email page is blank too on my iPad. I tried everything and I still get a blank page if I use Safari. I was able to open it with Google Chrome. I guess if we want to use it on our iPad we have to use chrome and not safari until whatever is going on is fixed.

'Hoo Recruit

Re: continue reactivating your account by contacting customer care

Hi I cannot read any of my emails, I can log in but when I go to mail the screen is completely blank, please don't email me with answer cos I won't be able to read it

Sfm
New 'Hoo

Unable to access Yahoo Mail from IPad.

For two days now l've been unable to access my Yahoo mail account from my IPad.  All other Yahoo functions work OK but I get a blank screen when trying to access Yahoo mail.  

'Hoo Recruit

Re: Unable to access Yahoo Mail from IPad.

I'm in the same boat. I signed out, deleted cookies and history, updated iPad, restarted iPad, nothing just a white page for mail. Also I hate the new mail lay out I did download it a week ago.