cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Español (Spanish) and 中文 (Chinese).

Access Issues

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Access Issues

So I've recently reactivated my account. I went through the process of phone code verification and was presented with a screen that confirmed that I was now signed into my account. When I try to access my mail so I can change my tumblr password, It presents me with the same reactivation message. How can I stop this?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Access Issues

@bbrooks656, This is the first post we're seeing from this account so we're not sure how you would have been notified about engineering looking into the issue. This issue is account specific so we have to report every single instance individually. So, unless you've posted on this forum about the issue, there would be no way for us to get your account fixed.

Now that you've posted, we've added you to the engineering ticket for this issue. We hope to have it resolved soon.

Thank you for your patience!

Use the 'accepted solution' button to let everyone know your issue was resolved. Give 'kudos' if you agree with someone's post or appreciate their input. Points are awarded for these actions. Contest are held regularly too! Check out the Announcements board for the latest details.
6 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Hi @Amy1

Thank you for brining this to our attention. I have notified our engineering team of the issue and a fix should be in place soon. 

Thanks! 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Pro 'Hoo

I am having the same issue and have been told engineers will be looking at it and it still is giving me the same message. I tried deactivating my account numerous times only to reactivate to see if this would help and it did not. I have access through mobile only but can't get access on PC or on the PC app. Help, please!!

Administratin' 'Hoo

@bbrooks656, This is the first post we're seeing from this account so we're not sure how you would have been notified about engineering looking into the issue. This issue is account specific so we have to report every single instance individually. So, unless you've posted on this forum about the issue, there would be no way for us to get your account fixed.

Now that you've posted, we've added you to the engineering ticket for this issue. We hope to have it resolved soon.

Thank you for your patience!

Use the 'accepted solution' button to let everyone know your issue was resolved. Give 'kudos' if you agree with someone's post or appreciate their input. Points are awarded for these actions. Contest are held regularly too! Check out the Announcements board for the latest details.
Pro 'Hoo

I have NO IDEA what I'm doing and I can't believe I was even able to find this forum again. In any case, THANK YOU, THANK YOU , THANK YOU!!!! I was shocked to see I now have full access again on desktop, laptop and mobile. on all browsers. Thanks so much for your help. I appreciate it!!!

New 'Hoo

i need help my account **Username Removed**@yahoo.com has been temorarly disconnected and i dont know how to fix it i didnt put my phone number in and my account i put as its back up count is the same account help!

New 'Hoo

Hi, I am having the same issues not being able to check my mail after reactivating... I reactivated because I have multiple acounts associated with this email and now they all require verification and I cant access it... HELP!