cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

what do you think??

Contributin' 'Hoo

what do you think??

Really need FLEX HELP... my options are Damien Williams, Spencer Ware, Jamaal Williams or Elijah McGuire?? Really have no idea on which way to go, plz help all feedback would be greatly appreciate thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES
'Hoo Helper

Re: what do you think??

I have S Ware and J Williams for my flex in .5 ppr. I think at this point m staying w/Williams. I also have Mahomes so I was hoping to play Ware, but it looks like a committe in KC! But my concern w/Williams is I also have D Adams, and no never sitting him!  I think both McGuire or Williams are pretty close and both should do well this weekend 

Highlighted
Trusted 'Hoo Helper

Ware listed doubtful.. I would run with Williams out of the rest. GL!!

Pro 'Hoo

J. Williams... But I'm kinda in the same boat with Williams or kittle