cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Wow my flex stinks. Help me pick plz

Highlighted
Trusted 'Hoo Helper

Wow my flex stinks. Help me pick plz

This leauge is 1/4 of a point per reception.  Not much.  Who you have the most confidence in this week?  Well let me start here... Through out the year I have lost Marvin Jones, E.Sanders...and now I will probably be with OUT S.Ware again.

I am hoping S.Ware plays this week.  The matchup isnt ideal @ Seattle Sunday night game...but the feature back for KC is always worth starting.  

So assuming Ware doesnt play again this week...

do I go J.White vs Bills

or

C.Sutton @ Raiders on Monday night?

Both arent the best... and we arent allowed to make waiver moves once the playoffs start (dumb I know - but is what it is) 

2 REPLIES
Pro 'Hoo Helper

Re: Wow my flex stinks. Help me pick plz

sutton just cause the raiders suck

'Hoo Helper

Re: Wow my flex stinks. Help me pick plz

I'm going with White here. While I agree that the Raiders are terrible, I have been let down too many times by Sutton to be able to trust him. Even in good matchups he has not produced, and I think that the Broncos rely on the run game with Lindsay. And since your league is only .25 PPR, I think RBs in general are more valuable, especially a pass-catcher like White, despite the fact that he is in a timeshare. Good luck!