cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Whos in for the better week?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributin' 'Hoo

Whos in for the better week?

I am torn on who to start in my flex. I have J. White vs KC, J. Brown vs TEN, or C. Kupp vs DEN. White has a good matchup I just don't know if it's going to be him that gets the touches, competing with Sony, plus it is likely to be a pass heavy game. Where as Brown and Kupp are just reliable starters, it's hard to leave them on the bench
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pro 'Hoo

Re: Whos in for the better week?

A pass-heavy game script actually benefits James White more, so I would lean towards him (especially if your league is PPR) out of those 3. Also, the Rams may lean more on the run if it ends up snowing in Denver.

3 REPLIES
Trusted 'Hoo Helper

I roll with Kupp of the 3.. He tore up the Viking D, and Bronco D hasn't looked that special. GL in whatever you decide!!

Pro 'Hoo

A pass-heavy game script actually benefits James White more, so I would lean towards him (especially if your league is PPR) out of those 3. Also, the Rams may lean more on the run if it ends up snowing in Denver.

'Hoo Helper

White all day. KC D sucks. Brady wants him more involved. Good receiver out of the backfield. Kupp is coming back from a concussion. Brown isn't as good as either of these two.