cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love! - https://www.oath.com/uxresearch

Who to Flex - Hyde, Shepard, or Wallace .5PPR

Contributin' 'Hoo

Who to Flex - Hyde, Shepard, or Wallace .5PPR

.5 PPR Championship Game - who should I flex? - Carlos Hyde (vs Jaguars at home), Sterling Shepard(@ Ariz.) or Mike Wallace (vs Indy at home)?

Please comment --  Thanks -- good luck to all this weekend.

5 REPLIES
Contributin' 'Hoo

Re: Who to Flex - Hyde, Shepard, or Wallace .5PPR

Comments Please !!!

'Hoo Helper

Hyde isn't on my fantasy radar as much as Shepard and Wallace. I'm starting Shepard and Wallace as my WR2 and 3. I like both of them, but probably have Shepard ahead of Wallace. I am a Niner's fan and went to their game against Tennesee last week, F'ing great game. But Hyde did meh for fantasy and it was the Jimmy GQ show. Jacksonville is a tough defense so I would shy away from Hyde, especially with PPR. Shepard is a beast in ppr, look at last week. So I would probably have Shepard, Hyde/Wallace in that order. My league has points for 40+ yard reception/rushes. If you have that by any chance gotta go with Wallace above Hyde too. Hope that helps.

Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo Helper

In a .5PPR high to low rank:  Hyde, Wallace, Shepard.

Contributin' 'Hoo

My hesitance to start Shepard is because of the outstanding Arizona DB Patrick Pederson... so -----

Any more comments - I like what I saw already -- need more input...

Right now I have Hyde in the flex spot... If I knew the 49er QB would

throw morw to him I would feel a lot more comfortable with Hyde flex.

Your Thoughts?

Contributin' 'Hoo

Comments Please.......