cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

What to do with D.Baldwin

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Helper

What to do with D.Baldwin

Do i risk sitting Doug Baldwin vs Tough Jax D in favor of J. Kearse? JuJu out, so I'm limited. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
'Hoo Helper

Re: What to do with D.Baldwin

Oh, that's a poser. Kearse was so unproductive for so long - netting more than 50 yards just once in weeks 3-10, that I actually cemented him to my bench. I'm not sure I could pry him off if I tried, even though he's had over 100 yards the last two weeks. I just can't bring myself to trust him. On the other hand, Baldwin's production hasn't amounted to much more than Kearse's over the season. I feel like I'd keep Baldwin in the lineup, but that's more due to an anti-Kearse bias than to any pro-Baldwin sentiment.

9 REPLIES
'Hoo Helper

Oh, that's a poser. Kearse was so unproductive for so long - netting more than 50 yards just once in weeks 3-10, that I actually cemented him to my bench. I'm not sure I could pry him off if I tried, even though he's had over 100 yards the last two weeks. I just can't bring myself to trust him. On the other hand, Baldwin's production hasn't amounted to much more than Kearse's over the season. I feel like I'd keep Baldwin in the lineup, but that's more due to an anti-Kearse bias than to any pro-Baldwin sentiment.

'Hoo Helper

Jax D is insane, but I don't think now is the time to put full faith in Kearse.  Denver has Aqib Talib back and their other corner is pretty decent.  Denver's defense is not as good as they once were, but I think they are at home.  Baldwin may have underperformed all season, but he's always a threat for at least 5-7 catches, 45 to 65 yeards and has decent upside. Wilson will be scrambling for his life and Baldwin is a good security blanket to open up and check-down.  Yikes...if this is a ppr go Kearse, if this is standard, go Baldwin. Good luck

Pro 'Hoo Helper

I tihnk i am also leaning Baldwin in either scoring format.  it is closer than it should be this time of year, but you have to play your stars in the playoffs.

Bold 'Hoo

Baldwin ..  

Pro 'Hoo Helper

If you are in a PPR I'd roll with Baldwin.  If you are in a NON, very close, you might consider going with Kearse but still a slight edge to Baldwin. 

'Hoo Helper

Thank You!

'Hoo Helper

Thanks alot!

'Hoo Helper

Thank You for the advice.

'Hoo Helper

Thanks so much!