cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Weird spot... how do I pick??

Trusted 'Hoo Helper

Weird spot... how do I pick??

THIS MAY SEEM LONG BUT I HAVE TO EXPLAIN MY STRATEGY

Im in the championship... and when the playoffs start ALL waivers are turned off (so build depth before the playoffs or PRAY you stay healthy)

But thanks to that ^ and some injuries... I need Flex help.

pretty much standard scorind... it is .2 of a point per reception (weird I know)

My plan was to start S.Ware @ Seattle on the Sunday night game in what should be a bit higer scoring.  I know Ware might not play (injury) and he wont walk back into a feature role if he does... but Rbs for the Cheifs always have a chance to do well.  

But my plan was to play Ware and if he doesnt play I would roll with C.Sutton on Monday night.  Yeah Sutton has stunk this year but at least he would be a body to put out there if Ware doesnt go.

HOWEVER... I have James White... He was aright week 13 but White hasnt been good since week 9 when Sony Michel was banged up and Rex Burkhead was out.  Well Burkhead is back.  Sony is healthy and gets most the carries.... So i didnt even think to play White... I just planned to roll with Ware in hopes he plays otherwise go Sutton.   BUT but but...now that Josh Gordon is out.  Do you like White more now???

4 REPLIES
Contributin' 'Hoo

Re: Weird spot... how do I pick??

If Ware is healthy and a go then yes. Otherwise C. Sutton on MNF.
Highlighted
Trusted 'Hoo Helper

Thanks @GlenSissons

I just didnt know if White went up in anyones rankings with Gordon not out there taking targets. So I assumed more would have to go to white

Trusted 'Hoo Helper

I agree with Ware if he plays.. But as much as BB game scheme scares me I like White with no Gordon. Sutton has been out targeted by Hamilton, and just have a feeling about White this week. IMO.. GL in whatever you decide!

Contributin' 'Hoo

New England plays by committee - no one player gets all the touches. But, yes, Michelle gets more than the others. So I think White might get a couple more touches but not a ton more. I'd go with Ware if he plays.