cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Vuc and Turner trade

Contributin' 'Hoo

Vuc and Turner trade

12 team H2H Dynasty League.....I'm thinking about offering up Vuc for Myles Turner. What ya think? Am I nuts?

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES
Established 'Hoo

Re: Vuc and Turner trade

@paws24200 Yes you are definitely nuts.  Vuc is playing lights out this season, and even if he gets traded, he'll still be a good starter.  Unless if you are looking for blocks, I can't see the upside to this trade.

Highlighted
Rookie All-star

@paws24200 

Step away from the computer, son. 

(no disrespect intended.) 

'Hoo Helper

It makes some sense if you are giving up on this season but Vuc is only 28 so it's not like his production is unsustainable. I would want more in return.

Pro 'Hoo

I wouldn't say you are crazy for thinking about it, but I do think you could get more in return for Vucevic, especially with Turner having some minor injuries right now. If you are trying to win it all this year I would stick with Vucevic. But if you are building for the future I can see the appeal of Turner. Sure Vuc is still fairly young, but I believe Turner is 6 years younger, which makes a significant difference to mer personally when evaluating Dynasty league talent. Another thing I try to keep in mind when thinking LONG term, is what these players' teams are doing... Turner has put up some pretty nice numbers on a very good team, while Vucevic has been stuck in Orlando on a consistently underacheiving squad. So I would be a little bit (not a lot) concerned that in the future if Vuc gets traded to a contender that his numbers could possibly drop significantly. His usage rating just wouldn't be the same if he was on a winning team with established star players.

Overall, the easy answer is to keep Vucevic. I was just trying to give some insight on why I think its not NUTS to consider the move lol. Good luck.

Contributin' 'Hoo

You said almost word for word what I was thinking. Obviously these other so called experts look at today, and think about the future.

Mr. know it all needs to step further away from his computer, because he's incapable of making decisions of running a "DYNASTY" team.....In case you're not capable of figuring out all the agles of making a Dynasty team decision, Vuc is 6 years older than Turner, and I'm currently in 7th place in a 14 team league, and my team needs to get younger, but I'm sure someone as inmature as you are wouldn't think of things like that.

Thank you for your insight CelticFan207.....Well thought out.

As far as the desrespectful *** goes, you can ***...Show some respect.

Contributin' 'Hoo

Jimmyboy...If you're gonna make comment like that without thinking before you type, you should stay off your parents computer.