Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Trade advice involving Antonio brown

SOLVED
Highlighted
Reliable 'Hoo

Trade advice involving Antonio brown

Im being offered Antonio Brown and Lamar Miller for Crabtree and Fournette? What do you guys think? Miller makes me nervous but this would give me Julio and Brown as my WR and benjamin in my flex. My other RB are Riddick, rawls, ellington, kamara, and jamal charles. League is 12 teams, PPR h2h.

thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Established 'Hoo

Re: Trade advice involving Antonio brown

Antonio is a stud, but Miller is already losing carries to Foreman. I would keep King Crab and Fournette who is only going to get better as the season moves on. Answer my question?
7 REPLIES
Established 'Hoo

Antonio is a stud, but Miller is already losing carries to Foreman. I would keep King Crab and Fournette who is only going to get better as the season moves on. Answer my question?
Bold 'Hoo

I agree.  all the other RB's you have are in a timeshare and Miller is heading that way.  I would keep Fournette because his workload is going to be steady.

Contributin' 'Hoo

I agree with everyone else.  Also, Crabtree is their top WR, over Amari Cooper imo.  He won't get 3 TDs every week, but he'll catch passes consistently and probably 1 TD every week.

Reliable 'Hoo

The trade itself is fairly even, but considering your lack of RB depth, you have to pass on that deal. You would be left without a true RB1, and your other guys are iffy RB2s. It's more important to upgrade as RB than it is for WR, especially since you already have Julio.
Reliable 'Hoo

I like Antonio Brown a lot but probably not enough to package with Miller and lose Crabtree and Fournette.  Miller sucked bad for me last year.  I view him as a low level RB2 on a good day.  I think I would say thanks but no thanks OR counter for a different RB of his.  Who are his other RBs?

New 'Hoo

Keep Crabtree and Fournette.

Miller losing value.

Please reply to my post "Start CKupp or wait for Jordy Nelson with AKamara/BColeman as Sunday backup?"

Thanks in advance.

'Hoo Helper

I'll be direct and honest.  Right now you have an RB1, and a bunch of RB3's

You can't afford to make that trade