cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Trade: Lowry and Markannen for Otto Porter Jr and Paul George

New 'Hoo

Trade: Lowry and Markannen for Otto Porter Jr and Paul George

Fair or Lopsided?

9 CAT - Pts/ Reb / Assist/ Turnovers/ 3PTM / Steals / FG%/ Blocks 

I'm the commissioner of the league and I think this is BS in only giving up Lowry and Markannen to get PG with the season he has having so far. Trade has been vetoed but would love to hear other people thoughts.

4 REPLIES
Highlighted
Rookie All-star

Re: Trade: Lowry and Markannen for Otto Porter Jr and Paul George

Unless there is $$$ collusion involved, I think it's BS that 2 managers in agreement cannot trade players. 

Established 'Hoo

@edmondlin If OPJ continues the inconsistent season that he's had so far, I can see it being fair. 

Healthy Lowry and Markkanen is not as good as healthy OPJ and PG13, in my opinion.  Although, Lowry is having his best assists season so far, and Markkanen can be a consistent 20/10 guy as well, so I think it's not necessarily a rip off.  

'Hoo Helper

fair

Reliable 'Hoo

which side is getting the better deal? i guess i missed the lopsided part...