cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Trade Advice

Highlighted
Established 'Hoo

Trade Advice

So currently I'm re-evaluating the moves I made so far specifically with my last one (traded my KAT, Doncic, Markkanen for Harden, Ayton) and I need roster advice. I'm in a 8 team 9-cat (there are two more, TECH and EJCT which are nuisances) H2H format. What do I lack and need to get?
Current Roster:
AD
Harden
Lowry
Conley
Dunn
G. Harris
T. Harris
J. Allen
M. Turner
Gobert
Ayton
Mcgee
T. Ross (dropped Trae for him)
7 REPLIES
Contributin' 'Hoo

Re: Trade Advice

9 cats including tech and eject?

Established 'Hoo

Its a 9 cat with the usual. But commish threw in tech and EJCT as extra things to consider which I could care less
Rookie All-star

@Jp029 

Hi JP. 

That was a large deal you made. It may take a bit to see how it shakes out... 

Myles being hurt just adds a little more short-term confusion. 

I'd be patient for right now. 

Established 'Hoo

I was banking on G. Harris, Dunn, and Lowry for production but they ain't working right now. I thought Ayton was a good pickup from the trade, but his subpar performance the past few games is disappointing and I thought Mcgee was good. 

Contributin' 'Hoo

If you remember, on your previous post I advised you not to the trade...not tryna gloat but the other manager had you attached to a string...he played Harden's hot streak perfectly and sold him high. 

Now, if you think what you're getting from Harden and Ayton is bad NOW, wait till they cool down. KAT is also finally starting to heat up, and don't even get me started on Doncic. Markkanen is also an underrated player with huge upside. 

Established 'Hoo

To be fair, I think Harden is still good, its basically Ayton am having a problem. I should have gotten Mitchell instead of him. Having Harden and AD on a team is never imo never a bad thing. What I need now is how do I balance out my roster on a 9-cat league with the FA list thin on great pick ups..
'Hoo Helper

I wouldn't worry about a few bad weeks while you have a bunch of cold/injured players.