cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Tough QB decision...

'Hoo Helper

Tough QB decision...

I have 3 QBs on my roster to pick from for my final game:

Mitchell Trubisky   at   SF

Dak Prescott  at home  vs  TB

Tom Brady   at home   vs  BUF

I'd say Brady is out, with bad matchup and not playing great so I'm down to Dak or Trubisky.  Both have great matchups this week but Dak's performance last week concerns me.  Who should I play?

2 REPLIES
'Hoo Helper

Re: Tough QB decision...

I'm playing Trubisky over Brady because of the matchup and his performance lately.  However, Dak at home might be a better option.

Highlighted
'Hoo Helper

Re: Tough QB decision...

@David14 wrote:

I'm playing Trubisky over Brady because of the matchup and his performance lately.  However, Dak at home might be a better option.

@David14 Thank you for your input.  If it wasn't for Dak's performance last week, I don't think I'd have as much doubt.  It's hard to say who has the higher ceiling.  Maybe Trubisky?  If I had just one of those guys, it would be an easy choice over Brady.  But since I have 2 good choices, it's a hard pick for me