cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Thursday night lineup help

Contributin' 'Hoo

Thursday night lineup help

I have Kamara tonight which is a no-brainer start at RB, but I was wondering do I start A.Cooper tonight too?  After he had a bad game 2 weeks ago, I was stupid and benched him last week and it cost me.  Just looking for opinions what I should do.

Other WR options I have are, Tate, Hilton, or Fitz if my claim goes through.

Thanks, 

4 REPLIES
Trusted 'Hoo Helper

Re: Thursday night lineup help

Id still roll with Cooper.

Rookie All-star

@mcmohawks1

I have this exact choice and I decided to stick with Rodgers.  Here's my logic, lol.  He's been through a brutal stretch, with 4 of last 5 games played on the road.  He went to Seattle, Rams, NE and MN.  Now it softens up for him.   It's supposed to be very cold Sunday in GB with flurries.  This won't bother GB, but the desert dwellers might have issues. 

Dak has had a couple of great games, but he does a lot better when he funnels through Zeke.  I don't think he'll be able to do that in this game and it's in a VERY tough venue for him. 

Contributin' 'Hoo

Cooper and Hilton our of those 4
Highlighted
Rookie All-star

Oh **bleep**, I put this under the wrong ?  Ignore.