cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Tate for Ingram

SOLVED
Highlighted
Established 'Hoo

Tate for Ingram

In a standard Yahoo half pt ppr league with a Flex. I'm being offered Golden Tate for Mark Ingram. Should I do it?

WRs: M. Thomas, Fitzgerald, Robinson, Watkins

RBs: D. Johnson, Cook, Lewis, Ingram

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reliable 'Hoo

Re: Tate for Ingram

No, I don't think so.. I think Ingram outscores Tate 8 times out of 10 in a standard league. With Dalvin still not at full strength, Ingram is very valuable to you. Robinson and Watkins have plenty of upside! 

However, I do think a trade for another WR would be beneficial for your team, but you may have to suck it up for one more week, with Ingram on bye and Cook still highly questionable to play. After this week, maybe look to package Lewis and Watkins/Robinson for a WR2-type. 

3 REPLIES
Reliable 'Hoo

No, I don't think so.. I think Ingram outscores Tate 8 times out of 10 in a standard league. With Dalvin still not at full strength, Ingram is very valuable to you. Robinson and Watkins have plenty of upside! 

However, I do think a trade for another WR would be beneficial for your team, but you may have to suck it up for one more week, with Ingram on bye and Cook still highly questionable to play. After this week, maybe look to package Lewis and Watkins/Robinson for a WR2-type. 

'Hoo Helper

Ingram is a keeper until DJ returns to fantasy gold. Dalvin Cook is not healthy enough to serve as an RB 1
Bold 'Hoo

I can see your need at WR, offer Cook in Ingram's stead - keep Ingram.  Cook looks to be deadweight going forward, banged up.  No thanks - Hope that helps.