cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

TRADE: JuJu Smith & Duke Johnson for D. Cook??

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributin' 'Hoo

TRADE: JuJu Smith & Duke Johnson for D. Cook??

10 team & full PPR legue. Been trying to trade with this guy who's in last place and he won't give up Dalvin Cook. First, is he worth the trade? Second, who do I give up?? I'm thinking now JuJu & Duke Johnson for him. Maybe I don't need to trade and just keep what I have. Thoughts please?

Our QB's & TE's are pretty good. Here's my RB roster: Barkley, J White, Duke Johnson, Breida, A. Collins & L. Murray. WR's: OBJ, Thielen, JuJu & L Fitzgerald.

His RB's: Elliott, Mack, Miller & Cook. WR's: Hilton, Cooper, Ridley, Nelson & Cobb.

Thanks in advance.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Contributin' 'Hoo

Re: TRADE: JuJu Smith & Duke Johnson for D. Cook??

I would just keep what you have.  

'Hoo Helper

Usually thoose last place guys dont trade, especailly if they cant make the playoffs. There are guys I want to trade with but my good players are not really helping their team

3 REPLIES
Contributin' 'Hoo

I would just keep what you have.  

'Hoo Helper

Usually thoose last place guys dont trade, especailly if they cant make the playoffs. There are guys I want to trade with but my good players are not really helping their team

Established 'Hoo

Keep what you have.