cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Rivers or Rodgers for the championship???

'Hoo Recruit

Rivers or Rodgers for the championship???

need your advice here for the win!  

Rivers vs  BALT     or Rodgers   vs NYJ  

3 REPLIES
'Hoo Recruit

Re: Rivers or Rodgers for the championship???

I have the same QBs for the championship.  I have chosen to go with Rodgers.  The reasons:

LAC with have Gordon back and may run more. 

LAC has low time of possession and Bal offense has the ball longer with Jackson.

Bal defense is plain tough.

Rodgers has a better matchup and more upside.  He may have something to prove based upon the questions around his leadership and performance of late.

My two cents....

Established 'Hoo

Rodgers has been solid pretty much every week.  He has the better passing matchup, especially with LAC playing Baltimore.  2 picks on the season for Rodgers, I think you go with the guaruntee QB.  

Highlighted
Trusted 'Hoo Helper

Rodgers.. will have to go to the air due to no ruuning game. And as mentioned Gordon's back, and Ravens D is playing well. GL in whatever you decide!!