cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Please change Jaylen Samuels to RB immediately!

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Please change Jaylen Samuels to RB immediately!

Thanks Yahoo, I'm going to lose my playoff game because you miscoded a running back as a tight end. ESPN and NFL Fantasy have it right, why don't you?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Trusted 'Hoo Helper

Re: Please change Jaylen Samuels to RB immediately!

If i remember right...their reasoning is....He worked out at the combine listed as a TE and a RB (or maybe just a TE) I know he had TE labled on him at the combine.  So Yahoo put TE on him...and they say once they did it they started a precedent for him and they couldnt remove the tag of TE after.  But i agree. He shouldnt be a TE. I hope COnnor is back this week becuase i have to play a team this week in championship who is using him as a TE right now...

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Trusted 'Hoo Helper

If i remember right...their reasoning is....He worked out at the combine listed as a TE and a RB (or maybe just a TE) I know he had TE labled on him at the combine.  So Yahoo put TE on him...and they say once they did it they started a precedent for him and they couldnt remove the tag of TE after.  But i agree. He shouldnt be a TE. I hope COnnor is back this week becuase i have to play a team this week in championship who is using him as a TE right now...

Established 'Hoo

This is hard because i picked up Samuels when Conner got hurt. I was in a tight spot because of Kareem Hunt being cut and melvin Gordon being injured. I was actually floored that he was listed as both a TE and a RB. BTW on a side note last season Ty Montgomery was listed as a WR and a RB but it was changed to strictly RB after that so it may be changed at some point