cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Pick up Aaron Jones now... who to drop?

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Helper

Pick up Aaron Jones now... who to drop?

Half-PPR, 10 team league.  

If I'm trying to get a jump and pick up Aaron Jones early... who should I drop to do so?

My roster:

Starters

Philip Rivers

AJ Green

Nelson Agholor

Alvin Kamara

Chris Thompson

Jared Cook

James White

Bench

Devin Funchess

Russell Wilson

Austin Seferian Jenkins

Devonta Freeman

Pierre Garcon

Jonnu Smith

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Contributin' 'Hoo

Re: Pick up Aaron Jones now... who to drop?

well you do have 3 TE's so my choice would be to drop one of them. Probably Seferian-Jenkins if I had to choose one off your bench to drop.

3 REPLIES
Contributin' 'Hoo

well you do have 3 TE's so my choice would be to drop one of them. Probably Seferian-Jenkins if I had to choose one off your bench to drop.

'Hoo Helper

Yeah he is giving me heartburn and i lost Delanie so i am hoarding TEs until things shake out. Does ASJ really have bad touchdown luck? Is his core injury going to be a nagging one? I'm picking up what you are laying down.
Established 'Hoo

Why so many TEs?  Drop Jonnu Smith.  Then think about dropping ASJ.