cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

PG13 or The Joker?

'Hoo Recruit

PG13 or The Joker?

Good afternoon Forum. My first time posting here. I am in overall first place in my League (10 categories) I lack though in FT'S, 3 points made, steals and turnovers (last place) I was proposed an enticing offer from one of my competitors. I have The Joker, N. Jokic on my team and was proposed a trade for Paul George, and I dont know what to do. Should I remain with Jokic or should I take a leap of faith and possibly seal the day and win my League with the Paul George acqusition. Please help. 

8 REPLIES
'Hoo Recruit

Re: PG13 or The Joker?

Keep Jokic

'Hoo Recruit

Please explain why

Highlighted
Rookie All-star

@TeamShuri 

Hi Shuri. 

I'd say it depends on your team depth at the C position. 

If you can get by without Jokic, then it's not a bad deal. 

If losing Jokic would cripple your C position, I'd maybe look to do a package deal to include an adequate (if unspectacular) C. 

'Hoo Helper

I'm not sure who I prefer but George certainly seems to fit your team's needs. Go for it

Established 'Hoo

@TeamShuri If you are first overall, why is there a need to change your team?  You must be doing something right, especially 13 weeks into the season.  

PG will help you in 3's and Stls compared to Jokic, but Jokic has better Rebs and Asts.  So it depends on if your team can still win after you trade those rebs and asts away.  If you get 3s and Stls from PG, but you still aren't good enough to win your 3s and Stls, you'll end up just becoming a middle of the pack team.

'Hoo Recruit

Whats up Jimmy Boy. Under the C position I've been blessed with Capela, Whiteside and Adams leading the charge for me.

'Hoo Recruit

Good point N2chicken. I've been lacking in the 3PTM and Steal department for quite some time but still able to hold 1st place down

Rookie All-star

@TeamShuri 

George has that sweet multi-positional eligibility, if that can help your team at all.