cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Lowry for Jrue?

Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

Lowry for Jrue?

Punting FG%. Need assists but Lowry for Jrue isn't a big downgrade in that cat. Jrue is better in most other cats.

10 REPLIES
Pro 'Hoo

Re: Lowry for Jrue?

my team rn:

PG – kemba

SG – butler

SF – Bjelica

PF – Aldridge

C – tristan thompson

G – Lowry

F – Mirotic

UTIL: jaren jackson

UTIL: jabari parker

UTIL: Lavine

Bench: Collison

bench: B. lopez

Bench: Etwaun moore (cycling him in/out of team)

Rookie All-star

@Tdot 

Yo T. 

Seems kinda like a lateral move. 

If there's a team in need of a Top PG in your league, you may be able to get more bang for your buck in dealing Lowry? 

Pro 'Hoo

Lowry for Oladipo, then? 

as a raptors fan i honestly think lowry is on the decline. his only 'good' stat category per se is assists. giving him up for dipo will def hurt me, but it'll boost my team in the other categories. Is it worth it?? I know oladipo is injured but honestly I think he'll be back within a week or maybe two...

Rookie All-star

Of the 2, I'd probably go with Jrue. 

Unless, of course, you decide to punt another cat this early in the season. 

Established 'Hoo

Just to share, I did the reverse trade (Jrue for Lowry) but right now I'm regretting it. I think its a good trade because Jrue is bringing more than just assist. But Kyle could just be in a mini slump since he's dealing with minor injuries. I also agree with @Jimmyboy. I did trade Wall for Gobert so that I can improve my FG% and Reb since I have to many pgs already.

Pro 'Hoo

Thanks! I might have to hang on to Lowry. I couldn't get Jrue for him, and my league is retarded lol the best offer I got other than that was Trae young for lowry. sooo yeah lol

Rookie All-star

Look at the bright side ~ 

Lowry leads the league in assists. I have him on a team, and I'm not looking to deal him without a very solid offer. 

Pro 'Hoo

Actually i think Westbrook leads the league in AST. Technicalities though. Pretty sure Lowry is like 0.1 behind or something. 

Either way you're right he is definitely an uber-valuable asset in assists

'Hoo Helper

@Tdot Lowry has played 10 more games so he is the assists leader.

Lowry is a very good player who always go through slumps and he is especially valuable if you are punting FG% as that is his main downside. IMO, he is a top 20 player in a typical situation, and top 15 bordering on top 10 not counting FG%. But Oladipo is a top 10 player regardless so that trade would be good although I doubt it would be accepted