cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Lowry for Boogie

'Hoo Recruit

Lowry for Boogie

This is a straight up points league, Yahoo scoring format. Not a category league!

I was offered Kyle Lowry for Boogie Cousins. I’ve been stashing Cousins on my IL for the whole season and even drafted him as my last pick. I also have other Warriors players in K. Thompson and D. Green... Kawhi Leonard was my first round pick so Lowry would be a good complement to have with him in the long run.  

6 REPLIES
Highlighted
Rookie All-star

Re: Lowry for Boogie

@Pinapplebongo 

Yo Bong. 

Trading IL players for non-IL players takes some roster shuffle. 

Who would you be dropping? 

'Hoo Helper

That's a no-brainer. Cousins is going to be rusty and the 4th option on a loaded offense. Take it and pray it doesn't get vetoed

Contributin' 'Hoo

Do it right away!!

'Hoo Recruit

nobody lol this actually worked out perfectly because I have Bazemore and Covington who are both eligible for IL. I think this is a great trade for me because I already have warriors players and my weakest points are PG and C.

Contributin' 'Hoo

I have Boogie on a few teams, and drafted him in the last round as you did. I can gaurantee you that owning Boogie will be more of a pain in the As* than he will be worth. His minutes will be low all season, and he'll set in back to backs....If you don't accept that trade, you need your head examined...I'm gonna do my best to move Boogie on my teams, but I'd be shocked if I'm able to get someone like Lowry for him. The managers in my leagues aren't as stupid as they are in yours.

Pro 'Hoo

The only thing that would make me even a little hesitant about this is that Lowry could have lingering injury issues for the foreseeable future. But even still, I'd take him of Boogie in a points league, mainly for the same reasons as others have said. Coming off a brutal injury, one in which big men seem to take more time to fully recover from. Having to fit in with a new team that is already winning and has a system that doesn't necessarily compliment his strengths, etc etc.

I think even if Lowry misses a few games here and there, he will probably still accrue more fantasy points than Cuz.