cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Kareem Hunt trade!!!

SOLVED
Contributin' 'Hoo

Kareem Hunt trade!!!

10 team ppr, currently in 5th place, i was offered Desean Watson, AP and Deandre Hopkins for Kirk Cousins, Jordy Nelson and Kareem Hunt, i dont really have a true #1 receiver so should i take this trade?

my Current Team:

QB Cousins

WR Demaryius Thomas, Keenan Allen, Jordy nelson, Marvi Jones Jr

RB Zeke, Ajayi, Hunt, Abdullah

TE Henry, Kroft

K Elliot

DEF Minn and Den

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reliable 'Hoo

Re: Kareem Hunt trade!!!

I wouldnt do it. If you trade away Hunt you will hurt at RB position, If Ajayi would start playing better, i would consider it, but he just hasnt kicked on to 2nd gear.

Please check out my post.

6 REPLIES
Reliable 'Hoo

I wouldnt do it. If you trade away Hunt you will hurt at RB position, If Ajayi would start playing better, i would consider it, but he just hasnt kicked on to 2nd gear.

Please check out my post.

Highlighted
'Hoo Helper

You'd be hurting big time at RB when Zeke serves his suspension.

Contributin' 'Hoo

If Zeke serves his suspension this season you'll be in big trouble without Hunt. Ajayi and AP starting RBs. That does not sound good to me at all right now.

I don't mind losing Nelson though, without Rodgers I think his fantasy output suffers. See if theres any interest in him around the league. Is it ppr or standard league?

Reliable 'Hoo

Nope don’t like it. I’d try to target Dez B for Jordy trade or some combination. I can see him getting more work in the weeks to come.
Contributin' 'Hoo

Awful trade to say the least. First of all, how on God's green earth did you end up with Ajayi, Zeke, Hunt and Abdullah, league must be a buncha scrubs. Second of all, AP is trash and the Texans are going to cool down, trust me. I have Hopkins and am well aware that this little hot streak will not sustain the entire season. So ya, if all of these comments don't solidify how bad of a trade this is and for you not to take it, you might need to re-evaluate your literacy.

Bold 'Hoo

I don't like it, you can get more at both the WR and RB positions with a combined Hunt/Nelson deal.. Even with Rodgers out, GB will find a way to right their ship and their top WR won't disappear. The only upgrade I see is at your QB spot, but come one, Cousins will still bring in comparable numbers, but not at the expense of losing Hunt... Try Ajayi instead of Hunt for the same players you'd be getting... good luck!